FAT error

Hi,

I got a serious problem I think, perhaps you can help.
I tried to install LINUX but when it tried to format a partition it gave an error.
Now I can't access the partition with format, fdisk or anything else.
I can only see a logical drive on the available space (the second partition) but I can't remove the logical drive or the partition nor can I format the partition. Even windows doesn't see the partition anymore.
Do you have a solution ???

Greetings
TriumpH

          Visit the Unofficial Daniëlle Overgaag Website
          At http://members.xoom.com/anthony2/
          Or the official B-Hold Fansite
          at http://www.caiw.nl/~mwigmore/
          or contact me on ICQ: 4572323