Which pop3: qpopper or cucipop?

How do I decide which POP3 server to run, qpopper or cucipop?

I'll simply be serving mail to my wife's Win95 machine over our lan at
home. I'll get her mail from her ISP over my cable modem or ADSL using
fetchmail. I don't have to _send_ her outgoing mail; the Win95 box will
continue to send it directly to the ISP's SMTP server.

The idea is to be able to peek at her mail from upstairs instead of
having to go down to the basement where the Win95 box hides. I think
TkBiff has a peek feature, or we could just run pine or whatever.

--
...RickM...