[Fixed] NAS Audio spontaneously stopped working

For the benefit of others, it helps to boot another OS to debug these
problems.  After 2 months, I booted Win95 and it also failed to play sound,
saying there wasn't a sound device.  So Linux meant it when it said `No
such device or address' !

I opened the case, remove the card and put it back in.  Now it works fine.
Go figure.

Peter