Re: Recommendations

>I am wondering if someone could recommend good ftp,telnet clients for
x.

Welp I would suggest just using the consoul ones in a rxvt (make it look
pretty) however there is Xftp that comes with debian, file runner that
comes with debian, you don't[ need anything but consoule telnet trust
me, and netscape can do ftp too.

>Also, does anyone know if there are trackers (esp. Impulse Tracker)
>available for Linux and where can I get them?  Are there movie viewers
>for vivo, avi and other movie formats? Is there a good sound editor
(like

xanime can do it, also comes with Debian. Also MpegTv is cool. Get it
from the sight or get it from #linuxwarez (efnet)

>Cool Edit for Windows)?

I belive KDE has a sound app like Cool Edit. And the Gnome project is
coming out with a splicer.

Finally, does anyone know where can I find
>kernel patch to read MS's new 32-bit FAT from Linux.

look to the 2.1.x my son.

>Thx :)
>Ivan

J Steinbrecher