[aba@it.ntu.edu.au: help]

----- Forwarded message from Athian Wek <aba@it.ntu.edu.au> -----

Hello, I would like to install linux or debian into my 200Mhz 32MB window95
pentium notebook. I know how to download files from the internet, i use
winzip to unzip files that are zipped,and self extracting files. But
linux seems to be abit different,i read faqs but was unable to grasp
download and installation proceedures. If can take time to respond to me
i would be very grateful. thanks. Wek.

----- End forwarded message -----

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/                    There are lies, statistics and benchmarks. /