RE: Using Both IDE and SCSI Controllers

Hello Allan,

I currently have a buslogic BT946 controller with one 1 gig conner scsi drive
and then a 420 meg ide drive and an 850 ide drive.  It all works fine.  The
scsi drive only has linux stuff on it and then one ide drive has a linux
partition (/) for booting and that sort of stuff.  Works fine.

dplaster@ricochet.net  Dan Plaster