Re: comp usa rebates?

I will save the names and addresses of all who reply  for possible
preparation of a legal response (maybe Janet Reno's office).

"Russ Cook" <russcook@icon.net> on 06/04/98 02:24:50 PM

To:   Kenneth Scharf/PD/CoulterUS, debian-user@lists.debian.org,
      debian-devel@lists.debian.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: comp usa rebates?

I too bought 64 MB of ram from Comp-USA, and also am still waiting for a
rebate.

     Russ

Russell Cook, Engineering Branch
WSR-88D Operational Support Facility