Re: nslookup prompt...

> Yeah, the nslookup (or its manpage) is broken. You always have to go into
> interactive mode. Yuck. Anyway you should try dig, it's fancier. I think
> it comes in dns-utils.

Hummm, I will try dig, no problem... but could you explain what you mean by
"broken".  Is it some problem with they way I have created the DNS tables?  Do
you suggest in uninstall DNSUTILS and reinstall the package?  Seems to be
an environment problem, not a blip in the nslookup binary itself?  Just a thought.

--Jay