Re: Q: sbpcd CD-ROM problem

I found that I had the best results when I compiled the sbpcd driver into
the kernel and eliminated all autoprobing, etc.  You will need to edit
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/sbpcd.h, which has sufficient comments to
tell you what is needed.

I had even better results when I replaced my CD-ROM with an IDE unit.

Bob

----
                            http://www.primenet.com/~nielsen