DNS problem

Hi all,

I have a debian box connecting to our intranet which has an DNS server.
I also have a modem that I can dial to my ISP to browse the Internet.
So, I have to have 2 entries in /etc/resolv.conf, one for intranet and
the other for my ISP.

The problem is that whenever I connect to my ISP, I have to put the DNS
entry of my ISP in /etc/resolv.conf on top of my intranet one, or I
can't browse the Internet, while at the mean time I can't have access to
the intranet 'cause it will always look onto my ISP's DNS server, which
is obviously not right. Well I can manually change the entry in
/etc/resolv.conf each time I need to access the different net, but...is
there a better way to do that?

So what I want is, when I try to access Internet, it will look into my
ISP's DNS server, and when I want to connect to intranet, it will look
into intranet DNS server. Is it possible? BTW, My Windows box doesn't
have this kind of problem, don't know how M$ deal with it.

Thanks,

Dennis