New VHosts in apache 1.3

How do I set up the vhost in apache 1.3? The way I have it set up right
now, they just send it to the first one, regardless of all the others.
I'm doing name based rather than IP based.

After looking at the documentation, here's what I have:

NameVirtualHost 168.151.130.19

<VirtualHost 168.151.130.19>
ServerAdmin aaron@radix.net
DocumentRoot /home/.aaron/houreyes
ServerName www.houreyes.com
ErrorLog /var/log/www/houreyes.com.err
TransferLog /var/log/www/houreyes.com.trn
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 168.151.130.19>
ServerAdmin ahaig@warped-reality.com
DocumentRoot /home/.lordwurm/public_html
ServerName wurmland.warped-reality.com
ErrorLog /var/log/www/wurmland.warped-reality.com.err
TransferLog /var/log/www/wurmland.warped-reality.com.trn
</VirtualHost>

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |