Soundblaster 16 PnP Help

Hello again,

	I am in the process of trying to get my SoundBlaster 16 pnp card set
up and have read through the Kernel-Howto, Sound-Howto, and SB16 pnp
mini-howto, and had a couple of questions on how to do this. If anyone has
this set up, SB16pnp card and Debian 2.0 (Deep Frozen), along with the Kernel
2.033, I would like your input.

	1. What card do I select when compiling the kernel? I thought I would
chose the Sound Blaster 16, but wanted to make sure.

	2. In the mini-how to it says to add a few lines in your boot up
process to load the monuals. But I cannot find the /etc/rc.d/rc.M file. What
is the debian equivalent? (This is the /sbin/isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf line).

	I did try compiling the kernel yesterday and failed totally. It
would not boot. So I am asking everyone here for some help. Just not real sure
what to do to get it working.

	Thanks for you help in advance.

Mike Acklin
htuttle@samson.ml.org