Re: Word for Linux

Hi Kevin

I think there are better programs that this, but I have a short program
called catdoc. If you are willing to edit a little, strings is better,
particularly if you have a bunch of frames you want the text out of.

I'll send it if anyone wants it.

--David

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Kevin wrote:

> Is there a *.doc (MS Word) viewer / converter for linux & is it a deb
> pkg?
>
> --

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia
clipper National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta
Force bomb Iran Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine
ammonium nitrate fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit destabilize