Re: HELP! Installing Packages From Another Drive...

Chris,

	Where do you find the options, ie. nonumtail, user, rw, exec, for the
fstab file? I have looked in (man)fstab, mount, mfstab, etc, but have been
unable to find anything.

	What I am really interested in is the "nonumtail" meaning. I think I
can figure out the user, read/write/exec, but could not find what the meaning
is for that option, nonumtail.

	Let me know what it means or where I can find the meaning. Thanks in
advance.

Harry Tuttle