Re: Debian and w95 after adding memory

On 05/24/98 at 10:49 PM, Eugene Sevinian <sevinian@crdlx2.yerphi.am>
said:

>Hi all,
>I just upgrated my PC to 32M which has only 8M before. Now I can run
>w95 only in safe mode. At the same time everything is OK with Debian!
>During the normal w95 mode I got nothing but blue screen with: "Fatal
>exeption OE occured at 0028:C0026240 in   VXD VFAT(01) + 000073B9".

>Though I feel some kind of malicious joy, however I need to forth it to
> load in normal way. I mean as it was before, even it was abnormal :)

>Does someone have any glue?

Well, I have found the best way to fix Win95's odd-ball behavior is to
re-install the OS.  But before going to that extreme: re-seat the RAM,
in the BIOS ensure autodetect/configure is enabled, then PRAY.

Now reinstall Win95.

George

Given the choice of being good at many things or excellent at one;
choose excellence.