ssh and talk.

Hi,

I connect to my Uni. trough ssh, and it is great!

The only problem is that when I try to talk to someone I get:;

        Who are you?  You have no entry in /etc/utmp!  Aborting...
What should I do? Is there a way to avoid putting my machine on that file?
I can telnet and talk but if I don't have to I don't want to...

BTW: When someone is using a program that takes the xterm screen I can't
talk to that person, is there a way to put a short message on that xterm
(or regular login screen)? The server is an ols SunOS.

TIA,

Liran Zvibel.

---
http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~liranz/