RE: newsgroup, instead of mail list?

FWIW, I'd like a newsgroup, as well.  I'm new to Debian, and I find this
list very helpful.  It's also very high-traffic, and if I have to be
away from my email for a few days (*gasp*!), I'm not sure I'll ever be
able to catch up!  A newsgroup would facilitate finding threads I can
learn from &/or contribute to.

$0.02 *cha-ching*!

Chris

***
Christopher L. Goetzke            Integration Engineer
Christopher.L.Goetzke@cdc.com     Control Data Systems

"If you bring forth that which is within you, that which
you bring forth shall save you.  If you do not bring forth
that which is within you, that which you do not bring
forth shall destroy you."
-Y'shua, _Gospel of Thomas_