Re: Smail, Majordomo mkaliases Problem???

MN> I'm having problems with majordomo & mail due to an alias problem.
MN> If I run mkaliases /etc/aliases it returns;
MN> /usr/sbin/mkaliases: unknown file type , , for /etc/aliases.
MN> I reinstalled smail to get a default aliases file and the same

With smail, you don't have to run mkaliases (as long as you don't use a
dbm, I believe). But I decided to fix this anyway, so that I don't get
these errors, when other programms run it.

Change make this fix to your /usr/sbin/mkaliases :

# XXX FIXME!!!  this should be derived from current configuration....
#
ALIASES_TYPE='lsearch'
              ^^^^^^^

Ciao,