Totally off-subject ( And now for something Completely different)

Forgive my posting this here, but . . .
As I was wondering aimlessly around the sites of the people on this list
looking for hints and tips for a Linux 'virgin', I happened across a Video
file of Bill Gates' premiere of Windows98 ( The Crash of '98). I had saved
the file but one of my workmate deleted it thinking it may have been
something else. Now I can't remember where I found it and EVERYONE is
looking for it from Me?!?! So, if you have a copy, or know someone who has
a copy, or heard of someone why knows someone who has a copy, OR know
someone who heard of someone who saw someone who looked like someone who .
. . where was I???
Anyway, you get the Idea. I will be eternally grateful and will continue to
spread the word about Linux. ( I will anyway, Am I starting to sound like a
religious cult follower yet? ) Thanks again.

Cheers,

     John Gay