Re: dselect oddities

On 15 May 1998 13:24:33 -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>	Why not? It is not as if you have to put every package on hold
> individually.

    Because I wasn't aware that I could put sections on hold.  However, as
someone has said, it is not possible to place everything on hold.  Also, when
new packages are installed the process has to be repeated over and over
again.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my