Re: Netscape - can't locate libXt.so.6....

>> > Anyway, install went okay, but when trying to start Netscape, I get the
>> > error mentioned in the subject line and Netscape dies....
>>
>> You could do:
>> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/X11R6/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
>>
>> Or, what you really should do is configure you dynamic linker properly.
>> Insert the line "/usr/X11R6/lib" into your /etc/ld.so.conf

>I bet this line is already there :)

I forgot to mention in my original post that I'd ran `ldconfig` with `-v`
(?) and the lib showed up in the list, so I know it was being found and
cached properly.....  I hadn't actually checked the conf file, though....

>The problem is that netscape is libc5-based applaication and you need to
have
>all libc5-based libraries installed , i.e. libc5, xlib6 (in addition to
>xlib6g), xpm4.7, libg++27.

Well, I'll get these packages (available for Hamm?), install them and give
it a try....

later,
Kevin