Netscape - can't locate libXt.so.6....

I installed Netscape 4.05 by downloading the tarball off the 'Net and then
manually installing it.  No problems there....  I've done this many times
before without any problems.  Only differences are:

1.  This is a fresh "frozen" install.  (Yesterday's updates....)
2.  This is my first install of 4.05 - others were 4.04 and below.

Anyway, install went okay, but when trying to start Netscape, I get the
error mentioned in the subject line and Netscape dies....

Like I mentioned, this is a pretty "fresh" system.  I'm running WindowMaker
on the SVGA server - no other noticable problems... yet.

Later,
Kevin