From: Hamish Moffatt [mailto:hamish@debian.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 1998 4:23 PM
To: K. Claussen; Ian Keith Setford
Cc: recipient list not shown; @lists.debian.org@artecon
Subject: Re: V.90 modem recomendation

On Wed, May 13, 1998 at 01:05:08PM -0400, K. Claussen wrote:
> Personally, depending on how much money you want to drop on it, I
would
> highly recommend the USRobotics (or is it 3Com now? Not sure) Courier

On the other side of the fence, I have been modeming for over eight
years and have always found the cheaper Rockwell option to work just
fine.
I would recommend saving your money! Here in Australia a V.34 modem
is around $100, USR Courier is still mid $200s.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, hamish@debian.org, hamish@rising.com.au,
hmoffatt@mail.com