Re: V.90 modem recomendation

<OPINION>
I work for an ISP.  Have for going on three years.  Find out what your provider
uses and get one that works with them.  US Robotics (all of them) have been a
plague for tech support since the day I started.  The new X2's were not much
better.  I personally tell customers to stick to Rockwell modems of some type.
I like Best Data and both my 28.8 and 56k were physically -- no playing with
plug and play.  I have had to turn customers away because of modem
problems/incompatibilities.  Ask before you buy.
</OPINION>