Re: xwindows manager

Check out http://www.PLiG.org/xwinman/ for a listing of what is
available.
Each of the images goes to a review.  Each review has links to the
screen shots.

Note that Enlightenment (E) has a completely user definable look called
Theme's.  This means that Enlightenment, with the right Theme, may look
and behave as any other WM, also it may have theme's that are not
available as another WM.  However, it's big and slow, but getting
faster.

Enjoy -- Greg.

Keith Alen Vance wrote:

> I think I might need a windows manager. I have xwindows installed and
> functioning, but when I go into it all I get is shell window. I installed
> a couple of small programs but do not know how to start them. I am
> assuming that I can start them by typing a command in the shell window,
> but I don't know what that command is. Anyways that is neither here nor
> there. Do I need a windows manager? If I do need a windows manager and
> why and more importantly which one?
>
> Keith
> nfn1988@naples.net
>
> --

What do you want to spend today?
Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)
http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html
Greg Vence    KH2EA/4