xv and jpegs...

Hello,

I'm in the process of installing and configuring 2.0 on a new machine,
so far everything looks good...
But xv seems to have a problem with jpegs, when I try to load one I get
the following message:

"JPEG parameter struct mismatch: library thinks size is 672, caller
expects 456"

Anyone with any ideas on this one? libjpeg6a feels like a likely
suspect, but as far as I can see, the dependencies are fulfilled...

/Michael
--
|                  Linux: Turn on...Tune in...Fork out...                 |
| Michael Tempsch, member of Ballistic Wizards, TIP#088, POG#130, PPIG#11 |