Re: Driver Module for 3C905

Hi,

The 3c59x module supports both the Vortex and Boomerang series cards. The
3C905 is a Boomerang card so it is supported.  :)

The driver is does take advantage of 3C905 features meaning it isn't some
cheapo driver that runs the 3C905 in some compatibility mode.  I have the
very same card installed on two machines and they work fine.

-Ossama

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>