Dos (spit> partition

Dear Debian People,

	Thought it best to mail this separately to the last one, since the
problems are entirely different. I could do with being able to run a
couple of dos sysadmin programs on Selwyn-Server2, which I can mount using
ncpmount. Unfortunatly, to do so, I need dosemu, which means I need at
least a minimal dos partition with dos on. This means I need to snip a few
K of the end of my linux partition (which is about 20% full). Is there a
simple way to do this, bearing in mind I don't have 50MB space anyway to
back it all up on, and I'd rather not have to install Debian all over
again :)

Thanks for your time,

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Steward-elect of the Cambridge Tolkien Society
Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/8841/
http://www.cam.ac.uk/CambUniv/Societies/tolkien/
http://pick.sel.cam.ac.uk/