Tom's Unix on a Floppy

Earlier I wrote asking about rescue disks and (I didn't keep the message)
someone mentioned tomsrtbt (aka Tom's Unix ona  FLoppy)
I am extremely impressed and recommend this disk to
EVERYONE!
I neve rthought so much coul dbe crammed onto one disk!
The disk right "out of the box" works GREAT...
in fasct I have ben wanting to repartition my
hard drive for more flexibility...so I backed up to tape...
then booted off of tomsrtbt and was able to fdisk adn restore easily!
no modifications..no fixing...it works great!
(This disk shoul dbe just copied and put on debian CDs for a better
rescue disk!)
-Steve