where is the source code for resc1440 debian install disk?

    Hamm did not install properly.  I explained this in more detail in a
specifications for the types of partitions that hamm can have.  On my
disk anything other than a dos/win95 partition is put into a dos
extended partition.   It seems that hamm cannot handle that now.  It
must expect a linux partition to not be in a dos extended partition.  I
am not sure if dos/win95 can even create partitions like this.
    I would like to know where the source code is for creating the
resc1440 disc.  It seems like there is a kernel with a file system on
the disk.

                        Donald Harter Jr.