Re: Cpu

At 07:58 PM 5/4/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi!
>Can somebody tell which low price CPU is for (made) Linux. I was thinking
on Cyrix but I heard it is bugy, very uncompatible. So it looks that Intel
is my only hope.
>If somebody knows something interesting then please share it with me. Bye.

     Matej Grasic

Matej,

	I am using a Cyrix 6x86 PR200+ with Debian Linux and have no problems at
all with the system. In fact it has been running better than windows could
ever think of running. I have had the system up for weeks with out one crash.

	I don't know about others, but I have been really impressed with Debian
and my Cyrix system.....

Mike