Re: fortunes

What exactly is the problem?
does it give an error when you run /usr/games/fortune ?
I think the actual fortunes need to be instalkled separately
(and unfortunatly the good fortunes are in a separate package...
that on eis really a must...I woul dlove to see the "offensive"
package merged back in with the rest...whats the good of even
installing fortunes without them? oh well just another
example of people needing to get over it)
anyway...what version of the fortunes package are you using?
did you install the actual fortunes?
-Steve