cron problems

Has anyone else had problems with cron since version cron_3.0pl1-45.deb was
installed into hamm ?

The following error messages from crom were in my mailbox this morning.

Subject :    Cron <root@dragon> root run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily

Message body : /bin/sh: root: command not found

I got the same reports for cron.monthly and cron.weekly

Looks like it's spitting the dummy on the root part, not recognising it's
the user to run under, not part of the command.

Only change I made was to update cron and add some scripts to /etc/cron.d.

John