Re: [tcsh] disabling autologout? revisited.

dobrin wrote:

> Sorry about this,  but I was out and missed the beginning,  How do you
> disable Autologout in tcsh (which I MUST use to be script compliant with the
> rest of the facility).  I tried login.defs and a few other things. NADA.....

This is funny.  I just resisted the temptation to whine about operator
overloading in C++ in this thread. :)

unset autologout

Add it to your ~/.tcshrc or type in at the shell prompt.

HTH,
Keith

ps -For future reference the mailing list archives are kept at
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/ although the searching
capability appears to be down at the moment.