Sparc Q's (Sparcbook 3)

Here is the scenario:

A teacher at school recently acquired a SparcBook 3 w/ 32 megs of ram and
a 520 meg HD (http://www.unixpac.com.au/vendors/tadpole/s3.html)

He was selling it for his friend (His friend works for a big company, when
the company upgrades, they give their machines to employees for a good
deal)

Anyways, apparently the guy who owned it wasnt so smart and corrupted
Solaris.  Since i dont have the solaris CD nor the CDE, I've decided to
trash it and get linux.

I bought Redhat 4.0 (or 4.2) SPARC version for 60 dollars, under the
impression it would work.  I've emailed them and they said to me that it
would work on a Sun4m machine, Sparcbooks. (note: they said it WOULD run
on a Sparcbook)

When i attempted to install Redhat, it would load, but it would error out
saying it could not find the proper video driver for my card.

I know Debian is getting into the sparc field, but I am curious on if they
are going to support Sparcbooks.  Im considering either donating this unit
or selling it for really cheap.  If anyone has any solutions or any
information for me i'd greatly appreciated it.... even if it is to laugh
at me :)

Thank you.