Off Topic: Toddler property laws - Humor

Forwarded from:  HENRY L. BUNCH,FIC(hlbunch@JUNO.COM)

Toddler Property Laws

 1. If I like it, it's mine.

 2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.

 3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

 4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

 5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

 6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.

 7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.

 8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.

 9. If it's yours and I steal it, it's mine.

10. If I ... Whoops! Sorry! I goofed! Instead of reading the Toddle
Property
    Laws, I've been reading Microsoft's Business Plan.

I thought you may find this funny.

Skip