Mutt & libc6

Hi,

With all the discussion of pine v's mutt, etc, etc, I thought I'd take a
look a mutt and see what people where on about.

However, I am currently running a bo system (waiting for hamm to go
stable) and I can't find a package for mutt.  Is there one?  The only
package I could see was for hamm - and that requires libc6.

Also, I was considering installing libc6 - is it difficult?  what would be
the best way to do it (ie.  should I just get the libc6.deb file and use
dpgk -i?)

Thanks,

Chris