Re: emacs and color-coding-code

I don't use the f90 mode but I do use the f77 mode. In emacs you can turn
on colours by

ESC-X font-lock-mode (in the mini buffer)

to turn on the f90 mode try

ESC-X f90-mode

and to turn on abbreviation mode

ESC-X abbrev-mode

To avoid doing this every time you can setup your .emacs file for
defaults.

John
John Maheu                           phone: 545-2289
Queen's University                   email: maheuj@qed.econ.queensu.ca
Dept. of Economics
Dunning Hall 347
Kingston ON