Re: [OFF TOPIC] Linus Torvalds, the man of the century

> I don't think 'debian-flame' would be quite appropriate.  How about
> debian-discussion, or debian-advocacy or something?
It's a good idea, "flame" was just a thought  (after the Hungarian list
linux-flame). The name debian-discussion would be quite appropriate for
the topics that I mentioned. So, how can we start this list? Who is the
person to ask?

jabberwock

###    By lack of understanding they remained sane. (George Orwell)    ###