Debian "2.0"

	Ok guys... i risked it all for Debian 2.0 again.  I got the new
autoup.sh, ran the ftp install about 3 times to make sure.  (i had to manually
fix the dpkg upgrade itself, not a big deal at all though).  Oddly enough, this
time around, I did NOT have problems running X.  And everything seemed to move
smooth as cake, aside from the fixing of wtmp and utmp, but that was nothing.

	Thanks guys... I really did not realize they fixed up the autoup.sh and
whatever else was damaged in the older hamms.  Although it still says Debian 1.3
on the outside...once again, no big deal to fix.  /etc/issue and /etc/issue.net,
right?  Any other caveats I gotta watch out for?  All my stuff seems to work for
the most part.  (knock on wood).  Dpkg seemed to freak out.. now that i updated
it.. maybe I can successfully update it now.. before it said files were
missing... from the ftp sites?!?!

	Thanks again.

Carroll Kong