Re: Desktop: colours and fvwm

Tristan Day hat gesagt: // Tristan Day wrote:

> fvwm95 won't work. It says it's installed but nothing happens and ovwm comes
> up instead. If I uninstalled ovwm would fvwm95 take its place? I've
> installed fvwm95, fvwm-common and fvwm2.

Take a look in inside the file /etc/X11/window-managers.
Make sure that fvwm95 or fvwm95-2 is at the first position on the
list. (I don't have fvwm95 installed so I don't know the exact name of the
binary)
e.g.

# /etc/X11/window-managers
# This file contains a list of available window managers. The default
# Xsession file will start the first window manager that it can
# in this list.
/usr/X11R6/bin/fvwm95-2

--
  Frank Barknecht		Das Koelner Stadt- und Unimagazin