[OFF TOPIC] Connecting Win95 to Linux(server/gateway)

Hi all,

Shortly I will be adding a second computer to my home office and I
would like to get a jump start on the documentation for networking the
two.  My current machine dual boots Linux/Win95.  The new machine will
probably stay all Win95.  I have a dial-up PPP connection currently on
the Linux box that uses straight pap/chat to connect.

I would like to network the two so that the new Win95 machine uses the
Linux box as a gateway to the internet and as a server.  I will
probably try to use PLIP as the protocol between the two as the Win95
machine will not have a printer attached to it and I have a spare
parallel card I can drop in the Linux box which already has a printer
attached to it.

So what documents do you all recommend.  I would like to leave the
printer on the Linux box.  So far I think I should read.

Diald mini howto
IP Masquerade mini howto
Net-3 howto

I know I will need to build a new kernel and install samba and diald
but what else?  Will samba handle the printer so that the printer can
be used by the Win95 machine as a native printer and all it's native
drivers(It is a hp deskjet 660C)?  The linux box is up most of the time
and the Win95 box will be up sporadically

Thanks for any input.

Brian