Re: What's latest libc5 Netscape?

On  6 Apr, Devin Wong wrote:
> I get digest, so can't quote, but in a recent message it was explained
> that Communicator 4.05 is libc6 and won't work with bo (as luck would have
> it, I had 5.5 megs d/led over modem at that moment!).  I'm running bo;
> what's the latest version I should be d/ling?

The communicator 4.05 on netscapes ftp servers that is under the
"shipping" directories is libc5.  Under the "development" directories
is a libc6 version.  Keep downloading!  I couldn't get the netscape4
package installer to work because Netscape changed the tar ball format
but I just installed it using the builtin installer.

--
Brian