Re: Using sendmail for outgoing mail to ISP

Hi,

Just in case you didn't know, "sendmail" and "smail" are two _different_
mail transport agents.  I am mentioning this because you said you wanted
to configure sendmail but are using smailconfig.  Presumably you mean
"smail" and not "sendmail."  :)

-Ossama