Re: mozilla.deb, get it while its hot

Joost Kooij wrote:

> At some companies (like mine :-( ) people will startup MS Word to write an
> email of three lines.

At my lab, after installing MS-Outlook as the `corporate EMail system',
the Informatics guy send 200 users a document explaining that each user
had a 20 MB mailbox limit and explained how to automatically delete `old'
mail.

His 1-page note was sent as a 1MB Word document filling up 5% of everyone's
mailbox, using up a lot of ressources to send in 200 copies!

Peter