Re: non-free software

Hi,

	Debian is not ognoring non-free software. We maintain it, we
 support it, it even is available from our ftp site. We do draw the
 line at promoting it on our official CD, though. Anyone interested
 can derive a distribution off the Debian distribution, and fill it as
 chock full of non-free stuff as they care.

	How come the deafening silence that always meets this
 proposal? If you believe strongly enough in the non-free software, no
 on is stoppping you from creating a distribution based on Debian.

	manoj
--
 Australia, n.  A country lying in the South Sea, whose industrial and
 commercial development has been unspeakably retarded by an