Re: non-free software

Hi,
>>"King" == King Lee <king@ultrix6.cs.csubak.edu> writes:

King> Some of stuff in non-free is, in my opinion, rather basic and
King> cdrom vendors should be encouraged to include it. Especially
King> since other vendors include it with their distribution.

	Are you volunteering to take personal liability for this
 action, and to hold harmless any memeber fo Debian for any legal
 action in this regards, and to accept all resulting damages?

	manoj

--
 I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I
 reached an intersection a hedge sprung up obscuring my vision. I did