Re:You've won $5,000! -off topic

 <finn@midco.net> writes this day 30 Mar 98:

> Most AOL users aren't exactly guru material
OTOH, the next Alan Turing might be 10 years old and logged on to AOL
right now. . .

> PS If you forward spam from AOL to "abuse@aol.com" they'll know it
> happened and be able to do something about it.
They are very responsive. They nuke accounts for SPAM and they sue
spammers for forgery. Just today I got a real reply from a real person at
AOL about a porno promo spam I received from one of their customers.
If only AT&T would be as clueful the world would be a better place.
Richard B. Talley  <olny@nmia.com>
"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability
is an essential aspect." Tim Berners-Lee
<http://www.w3.org/Press/IPO-announce>