Re:You've won $5,000! -off topic

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Keith Matthews wrote:

:     To whoever cares.
:
:     I read this list all the time as I am a new inexperienced user.
: Between the "Hi I'm Sandra" series of messages and this one telling us
: we all won $5,000.00 it is pretty obvious AOL users have no business
: on this forum and nothing to offer us except continued annoyance.

Most AOL users aren't exactly guru material, but does that mean we
should exclude them?  Where does it end?

If you don't want to read email from folks at AOL, that's your business.
See http://www.best.com/~ii/internet/faqs/launchers/mail/filtering-faq/
if that's the case.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104

PS If you forward spam from AOL to "abuse@aol.com" they'll know it
happened and be able to do something about it.