Re: Which Linux should I install?

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, [iso-8859-1] Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:

> >I'm
> >not sure about RH or Debian. It's because here in Brazil Debian is not
> >used a lot. No local support or consultant.
>
>     Perhaps we could set a local mailing list?

I don't think that's really a good idea... there's already a local list,
linux-br hosted by conectiva. For debian-specifics, there is this list,
and there *are* debian users on linux-br (like me ;-). I'd say debian
forces you do things "the right way", which may get you pissed in the
beginning, but will make you happy later when you realize you *didn't*
mess anything during the first install.

See ya,
Nelson
lago@that.com.br